The installment insurance for affordable online personal loans
Our online personal loan eny Credit simply and conveniently bridges financial bottlenecks, but naturally brings a temporary financial obligation: The repayment of the loan in the form of monthly installments. As long as life goes on as usual, that’s not a problem anymore. Since, we have thoroughly reviewed your online loan application.
But what happens if you get sick or lose your job through no fault of your own? Such events require a lot from you and also have financial consequences. “eny Credit Insurance” comes in when your income goes down. Our tip: secure your monthly loan installment from the beginning.
The installment insurance for our online loan
eny Credit Insurance takes over installment payments for involuntary unemployed and people with disabilities
That is, if you
- lose your job without you having contributed to it yourself
- can not work for other reasons, e.g. illness or accident
- the insurance covers a maximum of 3 claims in 12 monthly installments (during the term)
eny Credit Insurance takes over the outstanding loan balance in case of serious illness or disability
That means, if you
- are so seriously ill that you have to give up part of your income or the entire salary
- are unable to work for other reasons, e.g. through disability
- the maximum insured loan balance amounts is CHF 80’000.00
The basic conditions of “eny Credit Insurance”
- Minimum term is 12 months
- Beginning of the insurance cover (Date of the insurance confirmation of waiting periods):
- Inability to work 30 days
- Unemployment 60 days
- Waiting periods in case of insurance:
- 30 days in the event of inability to work, disability and complete unemployment
- 180 days with severe illness
What do the terms “inability to work”, “disability”, and “serious illness” mean?
Inability to work
is temporary. For example because of an illness or an accident. In the case of insurance, a doctor must determine and confirm the inability to work.
Incapacity for work
actually means the same thing as disability. This is ultimately determined by the DI (disability insurance), and it must be at least 70% in the case of insurance and confirmed by two doctors.
Illnesses such as heart attack, stroke with lasting effects, severe cancer, irreversible kidney failure, significant organ transplant (insured person = recipient of the organ) are considered to be severe.
As the saying goes, life is what happens while we make other plans. “eny Credit Insurance” secures your monthly loan installment and jumps in when your income changes or fails. Apply today for your personal loan with the comprehensive insurance coverage.
The credit provider is eny Finance AG, headquartered in Zurich. The granting of credit is prohibited if it leads to over-indebtedness (Art. 3 UWG)
The maximum annual percentage rate is 9.90%.
Duration: 6 – 84 months